Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thurdays Thoughts

  • I think I over use the words also and well. I try to keep myself from doing so, but I still say them.
  • It’s probably in my head but I feel a tad bit skinnier today. Maybe I’m starting to like the marathon training.
  • Birfffday Slumber party tomorrow!! Three girls confirmed to spend the night. I’m still trying to figure out details of the fourth.
  • I can’t believe my little girl is going to be 11. Wow, 11? Really?
  • Shhhh, don’t tell, but…my mom got my daughter the movie she’s been begging to get: Twilight. I’ve told her and her dad has told her that she needs to finish reading the book before she can watch the movie. She’s about three-fourths through the book.
  • To all my fellow nerds: Can I rip the movie onto my computer and download it onto her Ipod in the same way that I could a CD?
  • I need to wrap her present from me and I haven’t gotten to take little sister somewhere to let her buy big sister a present yet.
  • Last night I didn’t sleep well at all. I had one kid snoring, one kid grinding teeth and one husky nudging me for a belly rub……all in my bed.
  • I have a queen size bed.
  • I got another photo gig last night. This is for a very dear friend and I won’t charge a dime. I can’t believe he of all people is getting married. I’m in shock.
  • He called to tell me he proposed to her. Ahhhh…..Sigh.
  • I cannot believe Fort Worth ISD closed the entire school district from one confirmed case of the flu. Does it really take that long to clean all of that?
  • This morning on the news-bottom of the screen-was a scrolling list of schools closed for the flu. When I first woke up I thought maybe it had snowed outside.
  • I’m still in disbelief.
  • If our school closed for a week and I couldn’t go to work for a week, we wouldn’t make it financially. There’s no way. That and my kids would strangle me before the week went up.
  • Hey, it’s Thursday. I like Thursdays. One more day till Friday.

No comments: