Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday's Thoughts

  • Last Wednesday I shared with you that I know a guy owing over $90,000 in credit card debt. He tells me over the weekend that he bought a pair of shoes on sales at Sears and then saved an additional 10% by accepting their credit card offer. What are the chances he will actually give money for that pair of shoes?
  • I watch a little bit of Larry King last night with guest Perez Hilton on his show. I was pretty impressed with how calm, smooth and well spoken Perez was at that moment. I'm not saying right or wrong but the video of him asking Miss California whether or not she believed other states should follow suit with Vermont in regards to gay marriage was pretty interesting. After her answer he seems to have this deep inner anger that he is attempting to control. I was shocked that he wasn't more prepared mentally for that type of answer. That was almost a drunken about to be sick look.
  • Did I watch the pagent? No. Maybe I should, I had forgotten how entertaining that event is.
  • I made a decision over the last couple of days to follow through with a goal I've had set for myself. At some point I wanted to do a full marathon. My dad did and I wanted to also. I've completed two half marathons and really felt I could be capable with some training. So here we go. This will be my first marathon.
  • I have another 5k race this weekend. I will be in bed the night before by 9pm. I swear! This one is a small town race around their high school. I feel pretty good about it.
  • In two weekends I will be victim of an 11yo's birthday party/slumber party/celebrating weekend. I'm already tired.
  • Shhh, don't tell her, but I found her a 32GB ipod for her birthday persent. I kinda lost her's after the MS race. I refuse to relive the traumatic memory of how that occured, so just trust me...it was bad.
  • When I got it, I took it out of the package to download some stuff on it and charge it so she could play with it immediately after opening it.
  • I think I'm even more love with the idea of it. It makes me want an Iphone that much more. Did you know the Iphone's have a GPS in them? ....just throwing that bit of information in there.
  • Those Iphones are incredible and make sunsational gifts.

No comments: