Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Let's just stick to the facts.....

My poor attempt at blogging about the news since last night I watched CNN for five minutes, Jon Stewart for ten minutes and listened to part of ABC with a broken up signal..
And what do I do with all that information? I turn to the interweb that started with a search to see how many students were declared ill yesterday to how many more were proclaimed sick today.

I consulted with my bff, Google, for articles and I found this one. It turned out to be a (non)informative article....
I've taken the liberty of giving you the highlights:

...it's too soon to tell...
"We have no clue right now ...
...anyone who tries to predict influenza often goes down in flames...
...officials across the country are looking intensively for suspicious cases...
...they don't understand why ...
...also said comparison to past pandemics are difficult....
...There's a historical cause for people to worry...

Hmmm....I'm thinking I have just as much expertise to write that article.

No comments: