Monday, April 27, 2009

Mr. Trucker

Out there is a very funny, witty, smart guy with a great personlity and pretty good looks. It's been over a month, but we went on a date. One date. We spent alot of time on the phone-talking and texting. He has an incredible sense of humor and found me intelligently funny. (Gotta love the guy for that.) He also told someone else who broke the secrecy bond they had by telling me that he thought I was a knockout. (Guy has good taste too!)

It didn't work out because of his crazy work schedule. I might have trailed off a bit and lost interest. while he worked nights I work during the day and his schedule changed every week. I'm sure that schedule was perfect for him, but it didn't really work out in the dating scheme of things. I will only date on the weekends when the kids are gone. I refuse to get a sitter to go on a date. I like the kids on a schedule. If it were a serious relationship, that'd be different, but a first second or third date? Fahgettaboudit.

So, still single and I'm not sure I'm unhappy or complaining about that. It's not bad at all.....for now.

No comments: