Thursday, January 22, 2009

Angry?

I'm sure I just up and found this poem somewhere....at any rate, I thought I would share...

I'm angry because you said you loved me. I'm angry because you lied.

I'm angry because of the excuse of too old and grumpy. I'm angry because I went on and tried.

I'm angry because of fears I had in my mind. I'm angry because you laughed as you denied.

I'm angry because inside you hurt me. I'm angry because I cried.

I'm angry because I thought this was it. I'm angry that your heart was too cold to let ours collide.

I'm angry because I put myself out there. I'm angry because you wounded my pride.

I'm angry because I really got what I deserve. I'm angry because I'm afraid my heart has died.

I'm angry because you go on as if it were nothing. I'm angry because its tough just to survive.

I'm angry because you said you loved me. I'm angry because you lied.

Whoever wrote that probably feels a little better without that tucked deep inside.

Mood: Searching.

No comments: