Friday, January 2, 2009

Back.

I haven't updated in..... 4 months? That's not that bad is it?

Well, lil one LOVES kindergarden and is doing very well. She has a very patient and caring teacher that she adores. No big problems so far and she was nominated for Gifted and Talented by a couple of the teachers......no big surprise there--apple doesn't fall too far from the tree...ya know?

Big one has a love/ no-love relationship with her school. She likes the lockers....has trouble with the combination. She has a boyfriend...no I don't approve--but will admit that he's a good kid from a good family. I just think they're way too young for this stuff. Her grades are pretty good...A/B honor roll.

Me? I am digging the job. It's getting better each day. I love learning and this has been a whole new world for me. I'm pretty impressed with the owners and pretty much all that work there. Everyone has great interest in trying to get the job done right and efficiently. I'm still adding on to my Excel skills everyday....talk about a love /hate relationship. Excel is great...but can get complicated when working with big books.

I'll try to keep up.

I'm adding a graph on the side for my weight loss. It seems that when I strained my ankle in June and July I had trouble running for awhile. I'm getting back into it...but I packed on some weight in the meantime. Summer is right around the corner. I'm getting serious to get it off!

No comments: