Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

I'm not sure I gave myself enough credit ahead of time for how strong I could be mentally. The jogs were great....I could have done without a little cold front, but I stood on top of a hill that I jogged up and looked over my kingdom. My house, is also amazingly cleaner than its probably ever been and I am nowhere near finished. I have plans that I should have done before now.

Last weekend I had suffered one of my saddest moments in a quite a while. I had a icky feeling it was coming, but it still sucked. Driving down the highway late at night I cried for a 26 mile stretch...then exited to my home.

Saturday night after the movie, I found myself on that same stretch, same time of night, and told myself I was not going to cry. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk...what a sap I am. I blame the same music that has been following me around and driving me bonkers for a week now. I so love hate music right now. Well, that and it was a bit hard on a gal to have that empty seat next to ya in a movie theater.

I'll survive. Someone (a frienemy) once told me that I'm like a cat, I always land on my feet. Hopefully that will stay true.

Off to bed. I washed the covers this weekend and they smell great....downy spring fresh. Maybe I'll dream of warmth (and remember dreaming).

Mood: Quiet

No comments: