Thursday, January 29, 2009

Whining Moment

If you don't want to read a rant on me being a whiny baby, then go ahead and skip this one now.
Emotionally, I've been a wreck for a few weeks, but I've had this and that to keep me distracted and mostly held together. I'm a girl. I'm allowed to be emotional when it comes to heart break. Period.
This weekend is my weekend with the kids. Baby Daddy feels otherwise. I could easily argue and prove that I'm right, but he already has tickets for the Harlom Globe Trotters visit to Dallas. Boo. So, if I argue and prove him right then the result is that he doesn't get to take them to that. I care, right? Well, I care about their disappointment.
Double boo for me.....what the heck am I supposed to do with myself this weekend? I was not prepared for this one bit.
Now I want to cry. Seriously, I do. But I want to cry in a...I'm four years old and didn't get my way kind of way.
If you made it this far and actually read all that, then you are a good stalker and I am thankful for you.
Mood: Notahappy.

No comments: