Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's another day

I had the worst time getting out of bed this morning. It’s not that I was tired. I just didn’t want to get up. I did have a very pleasant morning school drop off though. I let the six year old “drive” in the parking lot to her drop off spot. I love her giggle. Its contagiously wonderful.

My older daughter is fixing to be eleven. That disturbs me and baffles me. The day she was born almost seems like an eternity away. My life might be more complicated now, but back then it was a struggle. At one point I worked three jobs. That’s hard to imagine. One of those jobs paid less than six dollars an hour and another I felt highly paid at seven something dollars an hour. Ahhh….those were the days.

I’m trying to not sink into depression this week by focusing on the positive.

Mood: Yucky.


No comments: