Saturday, January 31, 2009

Single.

Yep, I did it. I finally let go and changed my status to single. It was the exchanging of acquired stuff that made it final. Not quasi-surreal....but final.

BUT. I'm 30, in pretty good shape, blonde, smart, employed with two great kids that have a very involved father. I get my hugs and kisses from my kids, take out my aggression by hollaring at my yapping dogs and have my adult conversation with you.....even if you never talk back with me.

Oddly, I'm ok with being single. So far its been rewarding and I like it. I'll be all right.

Now you can proceed with your day with that useless piece of information that I almost didn't bless you with sharing. Shame on me. :-)

Probably slow blogging for the rest of the day....got stuff to do.

Mood: Quaint.

No comments: