Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday's Slightly ADD Thoughts

  • (Written Monday Night.)
  • I have a ton of catching up to do since I've been everywhere for the last two weeks.
  • It took me awhile to get back online tonight, but I came to the conclusion during my re-hookup of computer troubles that I really really need (want) a laptop.
  • Why was I offline? I went to AR for family time and took my computer after going for almost a week without it.
  • I can't tell you how annoying it is to sit and listen/watch people play with a laptop for the longest time (while you have a zillion things you could do) and then they act angered when you look down at your iphone.
  • I'm tired. You'd think I would get caught up on sleep after overeating a bunch of turkey...but I didn't.
  • I was sore for two days after the 10k run. (Shhh...yes, I know I just did the 10k 2 days ago.)
  • I talked to a celebrity during lunch today. My Monday went from a little stressful to happy land.
  • Please don't snow Wednesday. Please don't snow Wednesday. Please don't snow Wednesday.
  • Monday's whip me like crazy.....ballet x 2, laundry galore, weekend catch up, Monday-work wore out....
  • I took off one Friday at work...and I'm still paying for it. Taking off the Friday before Thanksgiving Holiday might have been a bad idea...but still waaaay worth it, to hang with some sweet New Jersey tourists.
  • Tonight I have accomplished getting the computer back up, some photog work, cleaned kitchen, swept and ran on the treadmill. Now that I've blogged a little bit...I'm thinking it's bed time.
  • Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what celebrity did u talk to?