Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday's Thoughts

  • Christmas Tree is finally all done. Yea!! Now we're ready for Santa.
  • I had a couple of moments of reflection this weekend while spending time with my girls and feeling extremely lucky. They're healthy, beautiful, sweet little girls. I'm not just proud, I'm truly blessed and will be forever grateful.
  • Christmas is in two days? Seriously? Am I a bad daughter if I haven't gotten anything for my dad yet? I struggle year after year on what to get him. The last three years I have been lucky on getting him a gift that made him really laugh and one that he really liked.
  • This year....I'm clueless. Completely clueless.
  • Everyone else is done or is going to arrive within the next day or two.
  • I got the new phones this weekend and I'm impressed with the technology, capability and the way it integrates different apps together. It's cool.
  • But...go figure...first call I make is to Sprint Customer "Service"...and it's a dropped call.
  • I haven't had troubles since, but then again, I don't do a lot of talking on the phone. I do more "networking" on the inkernets....now to find me a good blogger app.
  • OH!!! I GOT A PICTURE VIA TEXT!!! YEA!!
  • OH!! OH!!! I also got a funny video of my brother telling his youngest goodnight. She hasn't the sweetest little cute voice ever...even when she's being a complete two year old.
  • This week and next week I only work three days each. Yea! Then I'm off and out of pocket for a full week after! Double yea!!
  • I still can't get over the death of Brittany Murphy. I think it's because she's only a year older than I am and I really did like her.
  • What do you think about someone tweeting about a family emergency?

1 comment:

Judy said...

I never know what to get my parents, they have everything in the world, so it's usually a gift basket with some unusual jams, coffees, sweets, etc. And a promise to come see them as often as I can.