Thursday, December 17, 2009

From My Email Bag...

Hey lookie-lookie! I got an EXCLUSIVE IN ON AN INCREDIBLE DEAL (my responses in red)!!!!


Hi !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income . Why, yes, I am very interested Please, Sir, do tell!
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars. ....as small as $100? Wow...heck, I've got those kind of bills laying around the car as pocket change.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time Amazing...I had no idea you were a mind reader.
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas. Whooaaa there, Cowboy, hold those horses....that was a lot of big words you used in those sentences....all I got was..an, with, in, and of, for and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world. Is it ok it I drop by in a couple of weeks and just give them my $20 in person? Can I get the physical address there?
Do you want to become really rich in short time? Actually I prefer for to take years and years to become rich, but I might allow you to twist my arm to allow me to "become rich in a short time".
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run! It is and I do thank you for abiding by my wishes.

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only! Now you don't think I'm gonna fall for that 2G stuff do ya? The competition cell companies tease me with the 3G and I'm not buying into that until I see it in person.
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link ***Censored for your protection***
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life (Uhhh.....I thought those medical records were private.)