Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Thoughts

  • Awww....Mannnn....is it Monday...really? ...but I don't want it to be Monday. ;-(
  • I had a great time with my little girls and couldn't have had a better weekend.
  • Great Wolf Lodge was great fun for all three of us, they were delightfully surprise to learn they would be going there on Friday.
  • I would like to apologize to Great Wolf for jumping on the beds....they started it...and I the pillow was the closest thing I could find to defend myself against the tickle fight.
  • Oh...and I promise we will not have races in the hallways again...I blame the hot cocoa. (But I won!)
  • My only regret was leaving the camera bag behind and over packing. We did not need as much stuff as we took. I'm bad at overpacking.
  • Remind me to tell you about the baby I rescued from the wave pool later.
  • Then yesterday we met up with a hunky photographer at the Gaylord Texan to take some cute pictures instead. I think I'm way more impressed with the inside of that place than the girls were.
  • I heard someone claim that every plant in there is real. They were wrong. There's a bunch of fake plants in there...but there was also a fake tree I've walked passed almost everytime I've been there that I had nooo idea it was fake. A pic found of it here. It's a replica of one from Austin that sits between 5th and 6th streets. Don't ask me why I'm so intrigued by it.
  • At lunch yesterday I caught a tweet that Brittney Murphy died. I'm still shocked. That just seems unbelievable. I loved her in every movie she did, but Uptown Girls was one of my more favorite ones.
  • My older daughter got a Christmas present a little early...a new phone. (We both did.)
  • I'm letting go of ATT&T...and the iphone. You know how long I waited for an iphone?
  • Thursday the parents come over and we have our Christmas together at my house. I'm off that day and will get to spend the day with a house full of kids and spending the day cooking the big meal.
  • I might be nuts and completely lost my mind, but I'm actually looking forward to it. Yep, I've lost it!
  • Enjoy Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you will be happy with Sprint. I think they have the worst coverage out here in Wise County. If I was going to leave AT&T I would go with Verizon.