Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pic Me Up Indeed

Now...did ya think I would hold back this pic after this morning's wake up song? Enjoy!



Ok, look, Nick, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to bring up that ex of yours...really.

What? You're not upset about that at all?

Ok...OK......I'll tell them...


Dear Fans of the the Pic Me Up's of Somewhere Out There;

Nick, wanted me to apologize to you all for teasing you gals with him singing this morning and then waiting until the normal 4:00 pm to post a pic. I'm terrible sorry.

And Nickey-sugarplum-honey-bee....I'm also sorry for making you wait around all day without your shirt on.

Love,
Kat

(PS. I had my fingers crossed on the last part....tee, hee, hee...don't tell Nick, but I'm not sorry at all....and I'm not giving him his shirt back!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nickey-sugarplum-honey-bee :) Nice!